Shellbourne Fuels International started manufacturing a 4-tiered 2 stroke oil program in 2007.
The history behind our manufacturing standards was backed by our 20 years of research and development history with Shell Oil in Canada and our assigned E.P.A. registrations awarded in 2007.
We make only 4 distinct versions of 2 stroke oil:
(1) A 100% carbon-based oil.
(2) A semi-synthetic oil with 22% man-made ingredients-PLUS
(3) A fully synthetic oil with 90% man-made ingredients-PLUS
(4) A NANO technology 100% synthetic man-made ingredients-PLUS**
All of our proprietary 2 stroke oils are 100% different than all other 2 stroke oil manufacturers.
Shellbourne Fuels 2 stroke oils both meet and exceed all engine manufacturers (O.E.M.)
All of the four 2 stroke oils have the industry’s lowest ash count per product category.
(1) All of the four 2 stroke oils are auto-lube compatible.
(2) All have additive programs.
(3) All have dispersants & anti-wear agents & biodegradability components and antioxidants (zinc compounds).
(4) We have worked at eliminating exhaust port blockage and added a leak detector additive for high performance maintenance options.
(5) Universal treat ratios from 25 to 1 to 100:1 fuel to oil ratios for oil categories from (1) to (4).
(6) Oil products categories from (2) to (4) are outright race grade products.
(7) Power gains up to 7% are targetable and there in absolutely no longer an octane drain of 2% using our proprietary oils from categories (1) to (4).
(8) We provide the best cylinder wall protection available while using either unleaded or leaded race fuels.
(10) All of the oils for coated and non-coated piston applicable.
(11) Our category 4 Nano oil is 100% suitable for use with alcohol and/or nitro-methane fuels when ordered specifically. Purging is no longer necessary and does not interfere or interrupt a propagating wave front.
TC-W3TM-NMMA-API TC+-JASO FA-FB-EGB-FC & FD & ISO-L-EGC & EGD
Shellbourne Fuels was E.P.A registered in the U.S. in 2007 for both meeting and exceeding all N.M.M.A. oil standards and continues to retain that distinguished registration award with the Environmental Protection Agency for +14 straight years.
For additional information or to request a quotation:
We look forward to hearing from you.